- Neem Oil Broad spectrum Fungicide - Insecticide - Miticide concentrate
- OMRI certified organic pesticide
- For use on ALL fruits, nuts, vegetables, herbs, & ornamentals
- Prevents & controls black spot on roses & powdery mildew
- Controls aphids, spider mites, scale, whiteflies & beetles
- Kills eggs, larvae & adult insects
- Application rate: 1 ounce per gallon
CONTAINS: 70% Clarified Hydrophobic Extract of Neem Oil.
USE ON: Indoor/ Outdoor ornamental flowering plants, trees, shrubs, foliage, vegetables, fruits, nuts and landscapes
CONTROLS: As Fungicide – powdery mildew, black spot, downy mildew, anthracnose, rust, leaf spot, botrytis, needle rust, scab and flower, twig, tip blight, and alternia.
As Insecticide/Miticide – aphids, spider mites, scale, whiteflies, beetles, leafrollers, and other insect pests.
RATE: 2 tablespoons (1 oz.) per gallon of water.
APPLICATION: Thoroughly mix solution and spray all plant surfaces (including undersides of leaves) until wet. Mix solution frequently as you spray.
Cover all bases and get the best price on our products by purchasing the Pest Control Pack. Consisting of Thuricide Caterpillar Control, Neem Oil, Garden Friendly Fungicide and Sticky Traps. Save up to 30% when you bundle all of them together!