Build Your Own Bundle!
Cover all bases and get the best price on our products by purchasing the Pest Control Pack. Consisting of Thuricide Caterpillar Control, Neem Oil, Garden Friendly Fungicide and Sticky Traps. Save 30% when you bundle all of them together!
Thuricide Caterpillar Control
- Southern AG Thuricide HPC Concentrate 8oz Organic insecticide
- Use on: vegetables, citrus, nuts, shrubs, trees, ornamentals and flowering plants
- Neem Oil Broad spectrum Fungicide - Insecticide - Miticide concentrate
- OMRI certified organic pesticide
- For use on ALL fruits, nuts, vegetables, herbs, & ornamentals
- Prevents & controls black spot on roses & powdery mildew
- Controls aphids, spider mites, scale, whiteflies & beetles
- Kills eggs, larvae & adult insects
- Application rate: 1 ounce per gallon
CONTAINS: 70% Clarified Hydrophobic Extract of Neem Oil.
USE ON: Indoor/ Outdoor ornamental flowering plants, trees, shrubs, foliage, vegetables, fruits, nuts and landscapes
CONTROLS: As Fungicide – powdery mildew, black spot, downy mildew, anthracnose, rust, leaf spot, botrytis, needle rust, scab and flower, twig, tip blight, and alternia.
As Insecticide/Miticide – aphids, spider mites, scale, whiteflies, beetles, leafrollers, and other insect pests.
RATE: 2 tablespoons (1 oz.) per gallon of water.
APPLICATION: Thoroughly mix solution and spray all plant surfaces (including undersides of leaves) until wet. Mix solution frequently as you spray.
Garden Friendly Fungicide
- For Organic Use
- 1 Pint covers 18,000 to 48,000 for lawns
- Bacterial strain
- Southern AG
Don't get caught in a trap! You may have already introduced beneficial insects into your garden but other devastating creatures may be making their way in and wreaking havoc on your plants. Put up a strong line of defense with Whitmire's White Fly Traps. These bright yellow sticky traps come with a wire twist so you can hang them directly on a plant or branch -- without any damage. The long lasting, weatherproof traps will attract white flies along with broad spectrum flying insects including aphids, whiteflies, thrips, leafhoppers, leafminers and moths. Get "stuck" on the idea of using sticky traps to protect your plants.