- Neem Oil Broad spectrum Fungicide - Insecticide - Miticide concentrate
- OMRI certified organic pesticide
- For use on ALL fruits, nuts, vegetables, herbs, & ornamentals
- Prevents & controls black spot on roses & powdery mildew
- Controls aphids, spider mites, scale, whiteflies & beetles
- Kills eggs, larvae & adult insects
- Application rate: 1 ounce per gallon
CONTAINS: 70% Clarified Hydrophobic Extract of Neem Oil.
USE ON: Indoor/ Outdoor ornamental flowering plants, trees, shrubs, foliage, vegetables, fruits, nuts and landscapes
CONTROLS: As Fungicide – powdery mildew, black spot, downy mildew, anthracnose, rust, leaf spot, botrytis, needle rust, scab and flower, twig, tip blight, and alternia.
As Insecticide/Miticide – aphids, spider mites, scale, whiteflies, beetles, leafrollers, and other insect pests.
RATE: 2 tablespoons (1 oz.) per gallon of water.
APPLICATION: Thoroughly mix solution and spray all plant surfaces (including undersides of leaves) until wet. Mix solution frequently as you spray.